These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.theroyalwaytosuccess.com (“Website”), our applications (“Application”)
or any products or services in connection with the Application/Website (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products,
including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between Evergreen Publications (India) Pvt. Ltd. (“Company/We/Us/Our”)
and its users (“User/You/Your”). These Terms constitute an electronic record following the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information
Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
- All contents present on this site is the exclusive property of Evergreen Publications (India) Ltd. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Evergreen Publications (India) Ltd. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium.
- Excepting for Private use and non-commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded (in any manner) or reproduced without the prior written permission from Evergreen Publications (India) Ltd. Any other use of materials on the Website/Application, including any commercial use, without the prior written consent of Evergreen Publications (India) Ltd. is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws. The sole owner of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks is Evergreen Publications (India) Ltd.
- In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. The Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. The Company cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website for any particular purpose.
- Our Website provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an 'As Is basis' and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. If the Website includes links to other websites, they do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company's prior written consent.
- The usage of the Website/Application is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum-based education provided by the educational institutions but is intended to supplement the same by explaining and presenting the concepts in a manner enabling easy understanding. The Company acknowledges that there are various means of delivering structured curriculum pedagogy and inclusion of methods in the Website/Application does not imply endorsement of any particular method nor exclusion imply disapproval. Subscription to the Website/Application does not in any manner guarantee admission to any educational institutions or passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examinations.
- Certain contents in the Website/Application may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
- While the Company may, based on the User's confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person concerning the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Company has afforded the User the opportunity for complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
- The Company's Website/Application and content, are compatible only with almost all the devices/tablets/instruments/hardware. But the Company shall not be obligated to provide workable services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company's Services. The company reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
- The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to device or any other hardware and/or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless from and against all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- You agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. Evergreen Publications (India) Ltd. reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, improve, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website/Application or any content or information on the Website/Application with or without notice to the User. User agrees that the Company shall not be liable to User or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the site.
- The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Website/Application. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Any feedback You provide concerning the Website/Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Website/Application can use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Website/Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified. Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive.